Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mithila State and BSP

Mithila State and BSP
And this morning when I talked Pramodji, Madhubani at ensuing cycle March there he asked me whether I would like to contest on a BSP ticket from Madhubani or Jhanjhapur Lok sabha Constituency? I do not know even my status as a voter since I left Ranchi after my transfer and such a fete may be experience provider and I can not reject at the moment. President BSP, Arariya and Ranchi had also asked me to meet Mayawati but so far I am not a political person though I appreciate her stand for smaller states which she should extend also for Bihar, supporting the cause of Mithila. The combination of Brahmin with Harijan or OBC Annexuture I can trounce the MY combination I had probably written about 7-8 years back but she is a political person worked on that while I am a social worker pursuing the agenda without any caste bias.

No comments: