Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Koshi Flood relief work

Koshi Flood relief work

I gave detailed report of the Koshi floods in Mithila in meetings of 7th September 2008 at Ranchi and informed that I was going there to serve humanity with a Steel company’s group which has purchased medicines worth one lakh rupees on my suggestion of important medicines. I steel . AMP is running its camps there in Purnea area where team from Delhi supported by L &T will reach soon as said Kripanand, G. Secy, AMP. Sulabh International is also extending cooperation to the AMP and I gave its Maharashtra and Jharkhand coordinator’s number to Rajeev when I was passed this by Kripanand. I talked Amiriji Bokaro and Tulanand Mishra who were collecting relief under a joint banner. Joint banners are good but accountability is diluted and hence one can not evolve proper organization though joint programmes which are many times because same set of workers are in such organizations.

No comments: