Thursday, May 28, 2009

Coincidence: Bechan Jha Samastipur 28.5.09

Coincidence: Bechan Jha Samastipur 28.5.09

This morning I dialed 9431440145 for Dr. L.N. Jha of Saharasa and said in Maithili to come to Jainagar in Madhubani district on Indo- Nepal border on 13th for the executive committee meeting but I had some reply from someone else soon I found but it was in Maithili and found that it was a wrong number . Yet, I introduced myself and asked his who was Bechan Jha from Muktapur(Samastipur). I invited him to attend the same meeting at Jainagar as at Samastipur we have not been able to evolve a good unit or worker despite my several visits and distributing thousands of Maithli Sandesh and pamphlet from over bridge which is crossed by highest number of people in any given time in any railway station of Mithila.
I told him about my meeting with Nachari Lal Jha around a decade back and though he is no more Bechan Jha was knew him.
Then I asked his number as I was on landline and found it was just a mistake one of last digit 6 instead of 5 of9431440145 of Dr. L. N. Jha. Let us see whether this coincidence results in some fruits to organization and if so it would be called a Providential.
I had such a coincidence of talking the persons of even same name but from other place of Mithila but I have yet to that fellow. Let me hope the best for this time.

No comments: