Saturday, March 31, 2012

My home at samaul on googlemap 31.3.2012

My home at samaul on googlemap 31.3.2012

I do not think on any token it might have been a good home 3 years back Abhaykumar had commented on the map must had been put by my youngest brother Suman, a scientist at the Bhabha Atomic Reasearch centre, Mumbai. I had seen the map once incidentally I was searching and today again and went into the memory lane.
I do not crave for any sign or name or fame during my life or even after my death ( Though the RSS had left me long back in 2002 for no reasons, I am still follower of MS Golwalkar in this regard and would wish nothing for my remembrance once I depart form the world).
It is true that my mother had built this small home of two small rooms and a varanda in 1960s which had collapsed with time. In 2011-12 my younger brother Shubhakar had rebuilt the same but I could not go to house warming function on 5.3.2012.
I was born at Forbesganj where my parents had taken a piece of land in 1953 and was born there afterwards. My schooling was there and I carry that address for official purposes. There too I visited recently in on 9.12.2011 and on 25.3.2012 in connection with some Maithili programmes and few minutes only I could stay for my next destination to Patna both days and found the roof was collapsed.
My grandfather had also left a big piece of land( around 2 bighs in front of Watson School, Madhubani of which my father's portion is some 7 katha- many of my cousins have sold their piece and even more than their part and a partition suit is going on there. There II Antarrashtriy Maithili Sammelan was held in 1996 where Dr Jaykant Mishra was made president of the Mithila rajy Sangharsh samiti and a full blown struggle for Mithila was started by the Antarrashtriy Maithili Parishad of which formally I was elected president there.
Many of you are aware that I am single(with no malice to her, incidentally today I could know that she was also working in a hospital somewhere whose owner had been an admirer of me in 2002 for 2002’s grand medical function where Sarsanghchalak of the RSS as well as the DY PM had also graced) and so far I have not made any house and I do not know where I would resettle but true I may be called a lad of both places and have scores of memory.
My village Samaul had produced great scholars like Vachaspati II in 15th century whose ponds and deeh are visible in the map and Dhare Jha later on . Initially Sabha used to be in my ancestral gaachi which was later shifted to Saurath.
It has given me an idea to know entire Mithila.
It is not that I do not love my home but find little time which had been consumed mostly for the National Medicos Organisation(NMO) till 2002, which has its convention today at Patna but i preferred not to be honoured by the group there for many reasons- the first paper for such a medical organisation was written by me on Aug.14, 1977 at Samaul itself which is now a banyan tree like big organisation.
My all relations are there at Samaul and recently I had sent copies of Maihtiligeeta for ewach house through my nephew and one villager Singh had also phoned me two days back having received that.
We all have such home in villages and if we all can do something at least in our village we can make Mithila and hence, Bharat and Nepal more beautiful.
I had requested my cousins to have something at the Vachaspati deeh(I wish a small Ganesh temple and attached library there) if villagers contribute a day’s salary and labour, I will the rest and also attach 5 kathas nearby land Bhatnaktok my mother had purchased.
All billagers should contribute because only then they will take care of and would be associated with that.
Such proposal i had given at Thadhee also on 1.9.2009 and 22.9.2009 and had talked to the owner of the land to gift but they chose an easir path ogf Governmental donation calling Pt. Tarakant Jha. That is ok but that cannot make any monument like the Vivekanad Rock Memorial which was largely from public donation and as a small kid I had collected few rupees by selling 10 paise stamps of Vivekananda and that was probably my first social work as a child.

No comments: