Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A dream with departing Bush

3.2.09 A dream with departing Bush
Today early morning I got up with a dream which is still hovering over my mind. The dream started with me calling in the swearing ceremony of the MEA(MECON Executive Association)’s swearing in ceremony where I as a gesture of a defeated presidential candidate was invited. I recall some of the executive members faces not the president to whom I had contested.
Soon the dream-set was changed and I took the role of a contesting candidate to Obama and had been with Mr. and Mrs. Bush who were preparing to leave their residence after his tenure but it was not White House but a building of some well architecture. Bush had a mask having beard unlike Santa Clause of some smaller dimension and he offered prayers with candles on the pictures(maybe of Jesus) on walls.
I had been called in gesture as I was his party’s candidate though had lost. Bush had to give me something and I saw outside the palatial house there were two very big sized matter wrapped in black tripal kept on a truck- maybe some kalins..
And then Bush and Mrs. Bush looked at me as if they were sorry but did not utter a word.
They finally posed for a departing photograph there.
Obama just short of me in height ,looking like a young man, was just standing right to me and there were some staff of the house, maids and workers and also Mrs. Obama who was called by name as Firdausa, a Moslem name but she had no burqua and had an earring and her face was fair…
I do not know its meaning. The study of dream is an interesting subject in psychology but dreams are modern innovations too can be judged by this description.
Anybody to comment..?

No comments: