Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Only a kalidas like Maithil may cut the branch of the tree whereupon he/she is seated--

I am not a leader to attract crowd like that for Telangana statehood but some leader will come on surface- workers' may meet me..
I know it is very difficult to get workers who are selfless and egoless and that too among Maithil community where everyone thinks superior.

I am still happy if anybody work at his/her own, hiowever those who want to work with AMP are welcome.

Many youth are not happy with Mithila movement and it only proves that Kalidas was a Maithil. Only a kalidas like Maithil may cut the branch of the tree whereupon he/she is seated-- (and therby will not like Mithila state and will see submerged and become identityless remaining in BIhar).

There are some spoilers; some lost hearts and some equivocal- remeber I met everyone of such during my solo sojourn and if some wants leave in the way is his preference; for me it will be as if he did not meet me..



For me it was after many years that I amd doing Puja in a proper way- yet tomorrow I will start after comleting Navmai paath and home..without waiting for Jayantis to be cut..


I will be reaching JJhanjharpur 6th morning- will move roundabout villages on 6th and 7th,if bike is available or will visit some places by public transport.



8th 11 am Jhanjharpur meeting

8th 4 pm Darbhanga meeting



9th 11 am Benipatti meeting- near PNM Komal K Jha's premises



9th 4 pm- Madhubani Goulwali mandir 4pm



can contact me on mobile for exact venues-


Dr. Dhanakar Thakur 9470193694
Spokesman,
Antarrashtriya Maithili Parishad

No comments: