Sunday, June 3, 2018

Talked Dr. Punit Singh of |Mohania ( Kaimur, Bhojpur) after 20 years on 3.6.18


Talked  Dr. Punit Singh of |Mohania ( Kaimur, Bhojpur) after 20 years on 3.6.18

On 2.6.18 evening I missed two calls while waiting for a webinar in a local hotel-one of those was from a person who on 16.5.2018, sat only few minutes with me waiting for a Varanasi bound train at Ranchi ; he was from Mohania of Bhojpur. He took interest in Ayurvigyan Pragti packs for posting in RMS. I gave his some copies to be given to MBBS doctors only and specifically to a doctor who was son of Jagdananad Singh, former water resource minister of Bihar, who hailed from near Mohania, Ramgrh Budhma.
In fact, in 1997, I had been once taken to his room by a medico at MCMMC, Jamshedpur on Aug 15 when I was returning from a rural area near Ghatshila (not remembering the name of village but it was a primary school run by RSS group of Shishu Mandirs) after flag hoisting in a school (so far probably only had such a chance) and it was evening. I decided to drop at Mango-DIMNA (not mango fruit of this season but MAANGO, as pronounced for a locality) chowk near the MJM Medical College hostels where the National medicos Organisation (NMO) had its first national conference on Dec 6-7, 1987. In decade between I had visited only once that college and contact was lost. So I decided to  have afresh contacts and getting down at chowk went straight to hostel and knocked room no.73 and told the occupant that here Indrajeet  named medico was living in 1987 who was the convenor of the grand conference beyond my imagination. So, I request you either to take up NMO work or introduce me to any student whom you think can take up that work. He took me to Punit’s room who welcomed me and arranged for my food and night stay at without any hesitation. When I asked him for NMO work he told his inability that being a Bihar govt. nominee he had only desire to get MBBS and serve his village area as there was every facility  like Haryana arranged by his father and grandfather who had been MLAs some 8 times but no doctor to work .
And further he told me that as his father was minister he was under security cover and cannot move around much on that I quipped that the Governor Sunder Singh Bhandari would  advice President’s rule anytime and so it was not a matter of concern and I told him though I belonged  to RSS group if after a decade you after your PG would be returning to your village to work I despite  your political affiliation  being different would like to spend a week in your service programme in a year on which he said that he would need senior’s help like me in his future work but would not go for PG as he had taken a Govt. seat and would like to return to serve people at the earliest. I suggested him to still to go for Post graduation and told him that I would contact him after a decade which I sent a reply paid postcard in 2007 while I was transferred to Bangalore by GOI PSU MECON on personal ire at an office which had no hospital. My postcard was not replied which must have reached because his father’s care of it was who was a great name in that locality.
I  had also asked Punit how much educated her mother was as such noble thoughts could not come without mother’s influence, particularly when father was a busy  politician on which he had replied that it was his father’s sister’s influence who was educated from the famous Vanasthali Vidyapeeth of Rajasthan.

I wrote an article sometime quoting Punit and also Dr. Akhilesh Pandey, a topper of MBBS in ANMMC. Gaya who also had been once national secretary of the NMO who too did not like to do PG but did praiseworthy work among rural areas of Navsari (Gujarat) but his cause was different as his elder brother an auto driver in Mumbai could hardly arrange for his studies and he wished to get earnings as soon as possible.

On 2.6.2018 afternoon when Ramkumar Singh again phoned that he had given my number to that Dr. Punit I had requested him to send me his number so that I can contact him myself (one missed call on 2.6 evening, truecaller was showing Hanuman Nagar like that of) which I after that again phoned which was replied by Dr. Punit from Mohania and we talked some 11:14 mts and hoped soon we shall be meeting. He at present is HOD of Dermatology in a nearby Narayan medical College, owned by a BJP MP which did not like to take me as a teacher despite being in knowledge that I was a hard core RSS worker…In Bihar caste affiliation is stronger than ideology…
When I again phoned Ramkumar Singh thanking him for the connection lost with Punit 20 years back he was happy and invited me to come to his village to which I told that first I would inform him and would like that he worked for ‘AADARSH  BHOJPUR  PARTY’ for Bhojpur statehood I have been advancing in the Patna Pustak Mela apart from Mithila and Magadh for many years.

I had expressed anguish over naming of a district only as Bhojpur while Bhojpur  was a vast tract of several districts spread in west Bihar and east UP. I told that the same proposal for naming Darbhanga commissionary  as Mithila by CM Kedar Pandey  was rejected by Lalit Narayan Mishra saying Mithila was much wider than the commissionary.

I had talked with Punit also for statehood of Bhojpur and reactions of Dr. Ramtabakya Singh at Ara while presiding my meeting on 26.11.2011 when such a meeting was arranged by yet another journey friend, Balindra Prasad of Ramrekprasad Saraswati Shishu Mandir of Ara in Bhaglpur-Anaandvihar SF or Garibrath maybe on 6.6. 2010.




No comments: