Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Me a Communist or a nationalist

Me a Communist or a nationalist
Some days back I was sitting in my hospital casualty and during some social discussion a Bengla speaker commented on me, “Sir, you are an ardent communist and you will not agree to this point (that US may deliver good in Obama’s visit)..
I laughed(mentally) that it was a compliment to me that though born under RSS laps I was able to establish my reputation as a rationalist among my neighborhood some of whom may regard me even as a communist.
On 27th I met two Russians wandering in Magistrate colony and I told them that communism and capitalism are two faces of a coin as they lack spiritualism.
They were taken aback to know that I knew Russian also though was at difficulty to speak after 1973 and the Russian had difficulty in speaking English.
I feel any true nationalist should have that stand.
I recall in 1960s ,the Organiser ha a headline of PP Guruji,”neither Russia nor America will help us,”..if we are not strong..

In my life I shared a dais with Maoist Prachanda, then PM of Nepal and in a talk of 2-3 minutes could convince him the utility of Mithila state in Nepal for solving Koshi flood victims of India( but we need a Mithila state in India too for that).

During my college days I use to say my philosophy is of ,”Spiritual Marxism,”
If Marx spoke for the poors let that belief be accepted but the same had been told by many Hindu sheers.

No comments: